fot

Re: Entry Fees For SVRA

To: whitedog72@hotmail.com, N197TR4@cs.com, mjb@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Entry Fees For SVRA
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 09:31:28 EDT
In a message dated 05/08/2002 8:18:38 AM Central Daylight Time,
whitedog72@hotmail.com writes:

> From an
> outsider newcomer perspective the Triumph race I would think is not about
> winning and running ten tenths. I view it as an opertunity to run side by
> side with some very famous Triumph iron.

Yeah, right!

Of course we all know, 'It's very hard to only put it in a little!'

I hope you get your car done.  I think this will be our Tenth SVRA MID-OHIO
Summer Meeting.  We probably would have made all of them, but we missed a
bunch because they often conflict with VSCDA's BLACKHAWK VINTAGE CLASSIC (our
home club and my first race track).  But we have ALWAYS enjoyed SVRA
MID-OHIO.  After CART, I am sure SVRA MID-OHIO is that track's biggest event.
 It is a real happening.  Huge spectator crowds.  I feel sure you will enjoy
participating.

Bill Dentinger