fot

Re: Transportation

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Transportation
From: tr3a@att.net
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 15:28:13 +0000
> Does anybody know of a transporter who is reasonable
>and reliable that might
> make that trip?   The car is on a trailer so it would
>need to go as well.

I've used Alaskan Transportation to move a running car
from NJ to Seattle for $1,150, door to door.  They are
out of Seattle, but are nationwide.  The trailer may
present somewhat of a cost increase, since it is
somewhat like a non-running car.

That said, however, why not haul it up there yourself.
Grab a friend and make a run up there with a truck over
a few days.  The cost won't be much more than paying
someone to haul it, especially with the trailer, which I
think will be a significant adder.

Jack Brooks