fot

Re: Nomination

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, Irv Korey
Subject: Re: Nomination
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 14:51:59 -0400
At 12:42 PM 6/5/2002 -0400, Robert M. Lang wrote:
>On Wed, 5 Jun 2002, Irv Korey wrote:
>
> > Erik is a long time TRiumph owner/enthusiast who recently put a
> > supercharger on a GT6, converted it to run on propane, and dragged it from
> > Illinois to Florida to take place in the GRM $2002 Challenge. He and the
> > GT6 are going back next year.
>
>A noteworthy endeavor, to say the least. Totally sick and in-line with the
>Triumph mindset.

Noteworthy? Absolutely... But propane???

Yup, I agree with Bobstah. Totally ridiculous behavior and he belongs with
us! I also second the nomination! Or does that mean I third the nomination?
If I had time to dig out my dusty copy of "Roberts Rules of Order", but I
don't.

Then again, anything with the words "rules" and "order" probably would not
apply to us!

OK, I am heading back to the shop now... Got the Moldex spinning complete
revolutions now, that has GOT to help!!!