fot

Re: Mid-Ohio Garage Space

To: JFrymark@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mid-Ohio Garage Space
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 15:46:41 EDT
In a message dated 06/05/2002 12:14:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
JFrymark@aol.com writes:

> Subj:Mid-Ohio Garage Space
> Date:06/05/2002 12:14:31 PM Central Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:JFrymark@aol.com";>JFrymark@aol.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</A>
> CC:<A HREF="mailto:gasket.works@gte.net";>gasket.works@gte.net</A>, <A
>HREF="mailto:Smockracer@aol.com";>Smockracer@aol.com</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

> Bill Babcock has dropped out of attendance at Mid-Ohio (too bad, I really
> wanted to see Peyote run)

Not good news!

I was looking forward to seeing Bill, and the Peyote.  Fortunately, I have
seen the TR3 powered, (Butt Ugly) Peyote race at ROAD AMERICA many, many
times when Pat Starr owned it.  A classic Junk Yard Dog.  It never
disappointed, and always embarrassed all the fancy Upstairs Marques.
Especially those whose names ended with a vowel.  More than once we helped
Pat sidestep a DNS by providing parts from Mike Belfer's Mequon stash.

Bill Dentinger