fot

Ignition help needed

To: fot@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Ignition help needed
From: MJSUKEY@cs.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 18:19:37 EDT
HELP, just put a freshly rebuilt engine in the TR-6.  Cant seem to keep the
thing running.  It seems to me to be ignition related.  One symptom is that
it will crank and crank but wont fire, let off the key and it wants to fire.
I remember somebody discussing this on one of the list at one time.  If
anybody remembers this thread and remembers what the problem is please e-mail
me direct at mjsukey@cs.com , I will be coming in from the barn to check the
messages. I am trying to get this darn thing running for a race tomorrow and
the hours are ticking away..

Thanks,
Marty Sukey