fot

Mid-Ohio event commercial message

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, TR8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu,
Subject: Mid-Ohio event commercial message
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 12:27:17 -0400
If there is anyway you can be there, BE THERE!!  This should be one of
the largest Triumph events in the country.  Mid-Ohio is a pretty
facility with excellent viewing areas.  Their web site is
www.midohio.com

 The vendors are all set up in the paddock area.  This is on your way to
the garage area and start/finish line.  We will have our display trailer
and also an easy-up with Triumph goodies.  Both hard parts and soft
goods will be for sale.  Pins, patches, t.shirts, TR parkling signs,
folding chairs with TR logo, glassware and more.  If you want something
brought out, PLEASE LET US KNOW.  As an event special,  10% off, no
sales tax. we will pay shipping if it's something we don't have.  You
must mention  you are on one of the above listed email lists to get the
discount.  If you don't tell us, we don't know.

For those of you coming a distance,   I raced at Mid-Ohio for many years
and know the track and surrounding area well.  Our shop is about 1 1/2
hours away so if you have a problem, we may be able to help.  Anyone who
is camping and coming from the west, you are welcome to spend the night
camped at our house on your return trip..  We are off US Rte 30 about 5
miles west of  US Rte 30 and I75 intersection.    Stop by the booth and
let us know.

Thank you for your time.  We look forward to seeing you there and
meetingmany of the "faces that belong to the signature line". Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@q1.net

New - used - rebuilt - performance British car parts.
200-300 cars in our British salvage yard.