fot

RE: propane and superchargers

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>
Subject: RE: propane and superchargers
From: "Russ Moore" <rem@cbord.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 13:00:36 -0400
Bill's been running on natural gas for years now with great success but
never had the prize given for it. Some thought it was his aftershave. We're
going to enter him next year.

Well, there was a scene in Blazing Saddles..... yep, that's the one.........

He does claim he doesn't need to clean plugs quite so often, and the savings
more than covers the laundry upcharge!
;-)

Looking forward to seeing all again. We leave at 5:00am tomorrow for the
steamy valley called Mid Ohio!

Russ Moore

PS    Is a Quackinthebush worth two in the hand?
        Is it duck season already?