fot

Triumphs @ Mid-Ohio....UK next?

To: kef@filesk.freeserve.co.uk
Subject: Triumphs @ Mid-Ohio....UK next?
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 20:37:38 EDT
Keith,

Thanks for the note....it is good to know that you back on-line as the
reports on you were of severe injury. Your UK Crew was highly respected and
were warmly received.

(I tried to influence them with large bottles of liquor left on the table at
night, but they went fast anyway)

The TR5 overnight rebuild story will be told and retold until it attains
status as an urban legend. Incredible.

The offloading of 8 Triumphs from the special van carrier was like the birth
of puppies...they just kept coming out.

I came back to a brother who spoke my name and a also spoke a few full
sentences....remarkable for a guy who was taken off of life support for a few
days. Time will tell.

I think we had an unqualified success at Mid-Ohio. And I wish you had been
with us.

I hope to attend an event in England next year and have asked for the
calendar of events when it comes out. We have a few guys that have the
ability to transport their cars to England. I could start a movement for a
visit in kind.....seems right.

Hope you are on the mend and will have full recovery.

Best Regards,

Joe Alexander