fot

Mid-Ohio

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mid-Ohio
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 20:20:19 -0700
Thank you all for the rousing welsome.  Peggy and I had a great time meeting
folks and matching up some faces to E-mail corespondence.  Great racing from a
lot of guys .  It wasn't just teh Brits that did a terrific job or repairing
and fixing. BIG  efforts from several of the gang.

Particular thanks to Joe Alexander and Tom Householder for their personal
effort to keep me on the right schedule and maybe in the correct place. Some
times it worked.

Peggy will have to do the end of the mnonth checks cause my signing parts are
"busted".