fot

call for submissions...

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: call for submissions...
From: "Mordy Dunst/Gasket Works USA, LLC" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:58:26 -0700
To all current 2002 TR racers  even if you were NOT able to make the Mid O
event...

I want a current photo of your car prefferably a close up action or static
shot at track (not in the garage) and a head and neck shot of YOU in your race
suit if able...

I would like a pargraph of information...
-Year of Car
-How long has the car been racing?
-History of Car
-How long have you been racing? Any notable awards?

,,,This will be part of the year book I am going to produce.

Please jpeg your images to me.  If you have some interesting images of the Mid
o event that you think would warrant inclusion -please submit as well.  Space
is limited but, I will try to include some.   I also want some images of
events like the car show, and drive around.  Candid snap shots can sometimes
be very useful.  If there are more photos than the book will hold then I will
try to put them into a companion cd .

There is a lot of work to be done to get this out by Christmas so please help.

thank you.

M. Dunst
Gasket Works USA, LLC
626.358.1616 voice/page