fot

Re: rumours, etc

To: tedtsimx@q1.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rumours, etc
From: Rosspemlee@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 20:10:48 EDT
In a message dated 6/21/2002 1:27:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tedtsimx@q1.net writes:

> hard to follow up all the psotive m-o comments.  it was a good week-end
> for us.  gettng to spend some extra time with mike cook (best man in our
> wedding), kas and peggy and dick gilmartin, one of the original driver's
> for grp 44.  anyhow, these rumours have surfaced.  truth content may be
> questionable.
>

> 1.  m-o is having the infield declared a toxic waste dump after
> saturdays brit car show
> 2.  m-o has been reqwuested to do an environmental impact study on the
> fot paddock area
> 3.  mike jackson will probably lose his spca sponsorship
> 4.  as a result of item #3, mike jackson is considering selling skunk
> tattoo's if spca
>      pulls their money
>

> --
> Ted Schumacher
> ted

Ted,
As always, one of the bright spots in my weekend was shooting the bull with
you. I got to meet Kas and a whole bunch of other folks who were just names
before. Having known you a little longer I'm not surprised that you and Kas
get along, I very much enjoyed the short time he and I had to talk. Seems
like Old Farts seem to gravitate to old time bench racing when they get
together.
Also, very much enjoyed meeting Doris, don't know what she sees in you but oh
well!

Doug Ross