fot

Re: Spit racer on eBay

To: bradlnss@lightspeed.net
Subject: Re: Spit racer on eBay
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:10:09 EDT
This Spit has been around the West coast for a lot of years.  My buddy has a
picture of it in SCCA from the early seventies.  It's presently owned by
Marshall Kahn and was running with VARA until he lost the motor.  I don't
remember the details but I recollect something that "lost" is literal as in
the shop closed or some such.  The unique roll cage setup is what makes this
Spit immediately recognizable.  I'd say it's worth the money since it already
has the expensive bits ready to go.  Cage, fuel cell, fire system etc...
Just my opinion and your mileage may vary.
Steve Smith

<< Anyone familiar with this car? Condition, etc...

 Brad
 2 Triumphs are never enough...

 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1839167874