fot

Mid-Ohio Reply to Kas and all

To: kaskas@earthlink.net
Subject: Mid-Ohio Reply to Kas and all
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:19:18 EDT
Kas, et. al.

Nobody had more fun than I did, methinks...hopefully you and Peggy did,
however.

It was truly my pleasure...and I am pleased that things went as well as they
did. Truly a milestone for us merry band of Triumph Racers.

So much that I can say...but most of it has been said. I will spare you.

Heartfelt thanks to everyone. We are very much the "Friends of Triumph".

Some of us are planning to travel to England next year...hope many can go.

Joe Alexander