fot

Re: All Triumph Race MO

To: "Dean Tetterton" <richtr@erols.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: All Triumph Race MO
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 22:46:47 -0400
I have it. I will scan the sheets and put them up tomorrow.

Mike Rose sent me a CD with tons of great shots. Thanks, Mike! I am looking
for more, especially good paddock shots. Would love to do a page of each
Triumph at the event. One good shot of each car.

I have many good track shots. Happy to peruse more. The best will go on the
website as well.

Cheers.