fot

Sebring Photo...

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sebring Photo...
From: "Mordy Dunst/Gasket Works USA, LLC" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 20:16:38 -0700
there is a photo of a lone TR4 WAY WAY  ahead of the field in 196? at the
start.  So way ahead of the field that it appears that all the other cars are
still parked and had not even moved!!!   It is a seriously spooky photo..  I
have seen this photo previously.  I really would like to see it again.  does
someone in TR land have  a copy of this  - if so could you jpeg it to me....

I'm told how this happened and the "honest" tricks that Kas used to get to
that point.....   (my lips are sealed Kas..)

M. Dunst