fot

Gt-6 for sale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Gt-6 for sale
From: "andrew stark" <whitedog72@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 12:49:13 +0000
Hi all,
I just wanted to give a heads up about a very nice Gt-6 for sale in the St.
Louis area. If my wife would let me I would buy it. Unfortunately I have not
finished my Spitfire project fast enough to have this Gt-6 even considered.
This car is a really nice all original car from Georgia. The current owner
has had it for about three years and does not have the time to play with it.
She feels bad about it just sitting in her garage. The car needs nothing
that I can see other than she had a garage put newer seat belts in it. Other
than that the car is very original. I could not find anything blatently
wrong with this car. Like I said. If I could get permission this car would
be sitting in my garage tonight. If any one is interested she is asking
$4,000.00 for the car. I think she would go as low as $3,500.00. I can email
pictures if you are interested. This is a definately a turn key driver.
                          Thanks
                            Andy