fot

Grattan Michigan July 6 & 7

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Grattan Michigan July 6 & 7
From: "Tom Strange" <tstrange@new.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 22:17:39 -0500
  If anyone is running Grattan this weekend, (Midwestern Council race) I will
be heading there tomorrow.  I plan to set up tomorrow afternoon, & will have
canopy space for  one extra car, possibly two.
  If anyone else is going to be there & would like some shade for the weekend,
let me know.  I have one car, and will set up two stalls for sure, (one for
car & one to sit under), & I can set up three stalls if there is anyone else
there from the FOT.  If there are three of us, we can do that too.
  Now the big question.  I have never run that track.  If anyone else is going
to be there that could lead me around the track for a lap or two, I would
appreciate it.  I will be running in group six, which is comprised of about 10
classes.... sounds like a busy track to have to learn my way around, but ....
oh well........ thats life...
  Drop me a note asap if you are coming, as I will be leaving town around 9 or
9:30 in the morning.  I will check email before I go.
  Have a good night,
Tom