fot

Re: FoT Business

To: jsnook@wcnet.org, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FoT Business
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:09:03 EDT
In a message dated 7/22/02 11:02:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jsnook@wcnet.org writes:

<< FOT Race Update -- Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix, July 20 & 21.

 David Spiwak was once again the only TR running this event which was the
 20th annual race through the streets of Schenley Park in Pittsburgh.

I flagged for this event during a few consecutive years in the past.
Unfortunately, I haven't attended this event for the past few years.  It
seems to grow in popularity every year, even after the one driver was killed.

You are standing right up beside the track.  At SCCA events, the corner
workers are way back behind tire walls and other barriers.