fot

Group 44 TR8s

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Group 44 TR8s
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:21:54 +0000
Last fall I asked for information about the Group 44 Trans Am TR8s. I got
some help, but still need more.

I am in the process of creating a model of the cars and wanted any
photographic information that was out there. The prototype (from which I
will be making a mold) is in 1/32nd scale and getting to its final stages.
The final "product" will be a resin casting... I would post the progress
shots I have but I know they won't go through.

I need detail from the rear of the car. What shots I have show what looks
like a dry break fuel filler on the center right side below the spoiler. The
angle is bad so I can't tell for sure. If anyone has shots of this area I
would be very glad to get what you have. I also need shots from inside the
cockpit. This isn't so urgent but will be once the castings are made.

TIA,

Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)