fot

Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#2126556413: Unique

To: <Herald948@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#2126556413: Unique
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 11:49:36 -0500
Andy,
The seller is probably John Lee out of Kendall County near Kerrville Texas.
His brother Jim Lee is on the FOT list, and he has the car. Jim planned on
being at Mid Ohio, but didn't get the car ready in time. He hopes to make
the CVAR March event and drivers school. Check out this website for more
pictures and information:

http://www.lonestarwebs.com/GalleryIndex.html