fot

Re: Spitfires in SCCA FP/GP Classes

To: <EISANDIEGO@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfires in SCCA FP/GP Classes
From: "Glen" <fubog@beon.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 15:02:43 -0400
Yes but it is also sadly true that SCCA has railroaded most of the old brit
prod cars out of those classes by means of constant rules changes. No
manufacturer anymore = no support $$ or contingencies = no interest because
SCCA is a big deal business today. I don't want to talk about the "old days"
when the grid was FULL of spits & midgets lest I be accused of being an old
fart! Safety FasTR! glen. FProd/Vintage MkIII spitwad