fot

Re: Spitfires in SCCA FP/GP Classes

To: fubog@beon.net
Subject: Re: Spitfires in SCCA FP/GP Classes
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 15:18:43 EDT
In a message dated 08/05/2002 12:04:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
fubog@beon.net writes:

> I don't want to talk about the "old days"
> when the grid was FULL of spits & midgets lest I be accused of being an old
> fart! Safety FasTR! glen. FProd/Vintage MkIII spitwad

       Glen,

       I hate to be the one who tells you this, but just being associated
with Triumphs has certain implications about one's status as an Old Fart.

       Around Southern California, the hot ticket is highly tuned, high rev
newer cars. I am sure, given an opportunity, these guy can put another 100 or
more horsepower into Joe Currey's Honda Spitfire ("The Honfire").

Cary