fot

Autox tires

To: fot@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Autox tires
From: MJSUKEY@cs.com
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 16:31:45 EDT
Just returned from the TRF Summer Party.  Got my clock cleaned once again but
had a blast doing it.  Jason ran a 15.5 in the drags with the TR6, good thing
the top was up or he would have had lots of bugs on his teeth from the size
of the grin.  I proceeded to cord my Hoosier slicks on my last run of the
autox so I guess it's time to look for a new set.  I was running 8x22.5 R32
-15".  I think I will look for something with a little longer life for next
time.  Any recommendations?

Marty Sukey