fot

Re: Broken Stuff

To: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>, "bob bownes" <bownes@web9.com>
Subject: Re: Broken Stuff
From: "John Kipping" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 10:33:10 +1200
When fitting any oil pump it is worth checking that the drive gear fully
engages in the oil pump drive shaft, I got caught once with original pumps
that had been  incorrectly assembled, some didn't engage at all and some by
a millimetre or two. It was fairly easy to alter the length by pushing the
shaft through with a small press and the manufacturers (Hoborn Eaton) were
disinterested.
John Kipping