fot

Misc TR 3, 4 and 6 Transmission Parts available

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Misc TR 3, 4 and 6 Transmission Parts available
From: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 11:55:19 -0400
List,
Before I go to e-bay or anywhere else I'd like to offer to the list some
misc. TR 3, 4, and 6 transmission parts that I have accumulated over the
years. Mostly TR 4 stuff and probably all the stuff that everyone else has
since the parts that I have are the ones that don't break.
I do have an excellent TR 3 Counter Shaft with no chips from any teeth and a
new TR3 first / reverse gear.
If anyone is interested respond with what you need and I'll get back to you
quickly.
Jerry Van Vlack
Hudson, OH