fot

Triumph Tuning Related Books and more for sale...

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph Tuning Related Books and more for sale...
From: Justin <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 13:02:51 -0700
Amici...

I'm going to be putting up much of my library of vintage Triumph related
books this week.  Starting with "Tuning Your British Sports Car"...
and some TR 4/4A/etc. body panels and various parts...

You might want to check them out.  Perhaps you could bookmark the link
to "View Seller's Other Items" and check on it during the week to see
what I've added...

This stuff will definitely be right down a vintage racer's alley...

--Justin

A right hand rear wing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1852213639

A right hand door: