fot

Was Differential Covers, now Willow Springs

To: Smockracer@aol.com
Subject: Was Differential Covers, now Willow Springs
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 09:33:58 EDT
Hey Paul,
Actually I haven't got the oil problem, I just chipped in that there was a
pump designed into the housing.

Sunday...I won again but it wasn't my fault.  I spent the first half of the
race running with the 911's until my tires went away.  It was lots hotter
Sunday afternoon.  After the tires got greasy Rodenbush was all over me outta
Turn nine and I couldn't get the lunge down the straight.  He got by me and
went to work on the Black 911 and I sat back to watch and cool things down. I
figured his tires would be going soon and if I was ready maybe could nail him
on the last lap.  I didn't have to, he tossed it off the course in the
Balcony and I hustled on home before he could get it all back together.
That's my first win in the new class after all those second places.  Feels
good.

<< Steve how did you finish on Sunday? At Willow Springs on Saturday you were
1st in DP. Not bad for a GT6 with hot diff oil. Paul #190 >>