fot

September 28/29 HMSA Leguna Seca Event-Help!!

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: September 28/29 HMSA Leguna Seca Event-Help!!
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 10:08:44 EDT
Vintage Racers!!!

There's three or four of us who plan to attend the subject event. What do we
need to know to become spectators or can we be placed on 'overcrew' status?

We will be traveling from the great Midwest and South Central...(Iowa,
Wisconsin, and Texas) and have never attended a vintage event at Leguna Seca.
Three of us have current vintage credentials and  race cars, but the cars
will stay home.

We will also be looking for a modestly priced motel, conveniently located to
the track....(Hardy, can you help on this one?) We may only attend on
Saturday.

Some events require a HMSA "Associate Membership". I hope this is not the
requirement for this event. Details for this event are not listed on the HMSA
website.

The Annual Senior Citizens Motorhead Tour

Joe Alexander    VSCDA/SVRA      TR4
Kent Howard        VSCDA/                  TR3A
Jim Hill                    VSCDA                    TR6
Neil House                                                 STS