fot

Saab powered TR7?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Saab powered TR7?
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 11:59:45 -0500
I received the November issue of Grassroots Motorsports yesterday. It has a
great article on the Saab 99 which reminded me that it (sort of) had a
Triumph engine. Given the shared ancestry, is it practical to transplant a
Saab 900 engine into a TR7? I realize the turbocharged version would
present some plumbing problems but  the normally aspirated 16 valve version
might be a drop in. Anyone?

Just curious (but thinking about $2004...)

-Erik

Erik Quackenbush, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566  http://www.midwestfilter.com