fot

Fwd: VARAC Vintage Festival 2003 Celebrates TRIUMPH cars

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: VARAC Vintage Festival 2003 Celebrates TRIUMPH cars
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:05:40 -0400
Greetings gang 'o gearheads;

I am crossposting this from the Vintage Race list. VARAC is throwing down
the gauntlet...

I see they are also hedging their bets by copying Keith Files. Keith, do
you think your mates can handle something like twice the track time they
got at Mid-Ohio?   <grin>  Can we keep your cars in one piece that long???  <

I was chatting with the organizers of this VARAC event at the Glen last
week, they really sold me on the idea. I am planning on running this event.
Know several others that will be there as well.

 From everything I have always been told about this event, the treatment
the racers receive is the complete opposite from Mid-Ohio.