fot

Re: Fwd: VARAC Vintage Festival 2003 Celebrates TRIUMPH cars

To: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: VARAC Vintage Festival 2003 Celebrates TRIUMPH cars
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:27:05 -0500
We have participated in this event twice. Both times were really memorable
expereinces. Mosport is a wonderfully challenging track. Some famous race
driver once characterized it as "the most challenging piece of asphalt in
North America". That doesn't mean that it is scary difficult -- it's just a
track on which you won't go to sleep.

The organizers and clubs and people are just super. This event is going on
my "high alert" list for next year (a little 9/11 lingo there).