fot

Phantom Grip LSD

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Phantom Grip LSD
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:11:15 -0500
I called one of the distributors that sells the PhantomGrip LSD product here
in Texas. They sell mostly to FWD customers. They did tell me that the
904-green listed in the web page uses lighter springs than the 904-gold, and
that since it all fits inside the spider gears I could use the 9047-gold
unit on a TR without any problem. Installation looks pretty straightforward.
They pointed me to  web page for Mopar's that was interesting:

http://members.aol.com/MOPARTEK//555pg.html

This looks like a cheap solution, I may try one soon. The TX dealer sells
'em for $270.00.

Bob Kramer