fot

Re: VIR in October (SVRA)

To: marshall@nefcom.net
Subject: Re: VIR in October (SVRA)
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:17:05 EDT
In a message dated 09/12/2002 9:06:11 AM Central Daylight Time,
marshall@nefcom.net writes:

> Subj:VIR in October (SVRA)
> Date:09/12/2002 9:06:11 AM Central Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:marshall@nefcom.net";>marshall@nefcom.net</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

> Other than Henry and me, is anyone going to VIR October 17-20?  Cheers, Don

Amici:

I sure would like to.  I certainly want to run VIR in the future, but those
dates are a traditional BLACKHAWK FARMS (Midwestern Council) event for us.
We have been doing it for twenty years.  They hold a big Halloween Party for
the kids, including 'Big Wheel Races'  out on the front straight on Sunday.
We (Beady Eye VINTAGE TRIUMPH Racing Team) sponsors those activities, and
we've got to be there.

Bill Dentinger