fot

Re: Race Results HSR, Road Atlanta, 9-15-02

To: Richard Taylor <n196x@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Race Results HSR, Road Atlanta, 9-15-02
From: Mike Jackson <grandwazoo@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 21:43:23 -0700
Nice report, as usual!  Congrats on toughing it out at RdAtl, you deserve it.
You're my hero and I wish you could have brought your car to the Mid-Ohio event.
I just love seeing you arrive, tire trailer in tow and always look forward to
your
report of the adventure.

Sorry to hear my good friend Alan Pinel had a below the belt failure, he
deserves
better than that.

You need to drive your car to an event at VIR, a perfect car to complement an
equally interesting track.

Hope the kids in college are doing well.

mike jackson
ps, I think 5500 is a perfectly logical rpm number.  I've got them tall gears as
well.