fot

TR4 questions

To: <Bd309@aol.com>
Subject: TR4 questions
From: "Mordy Dunst/Gasket Works USA, LLC" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:28:06 -0700
In his quest for  Truth, Justice and the Vintage Way....
Bob has the following queries.

> What are the best carbs to use for Vintage racing? I have stromburgs but
are SUs better? Do you need to change the jets?

> Everyone says to use MGB GT front springs but what weight are they? I have
found several ranging from 450-480 lbs. I have also found several different
height springs. Moss Motors lists two springs for the GTs depending on the
year of the car.