fot

Re: Accusump

To: <VANDECARR@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Accusump
From: "Glen" <fubog@beon.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 14:13:42 -0400
I suggest that when doing recharge on accusump you spin the engine over a
few times with ignition off to get a bit of oil pumping, start engine with
accusump valve closed, & when engine oil pressure is stable just open the
valve slightly so oil bleeds off to charge the accusump. I usually just
crack the valve enough that engine oil pressure doesn't drop below 35 lbs or
so.
Glen.