fot

EPGt-6 says thanks

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: EPGt-6 says thanks
From: "andrew stark" <whitedog72@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 22:00:35 +0000
Hi all,
Now that I have completed this season with my Gt-6 I wanted to say thanks to
all for your help building this car. Witout your advice and help finding
parts it would have been ten times harder. I now have three races on the car
and it is performing well. I am not the fastest guy on the track but I am
improving quick. Learning to drive this beast is something else. All the
handling nasties go out of my mind when I am pulling 7200rpms in OD. ;o)
!!!! Again thanks. The FOT is a priceless resource!!

     Andy Stark

    72 EP Gt-6

Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!  Try MSN.