fot

RE: Glacier Girl....

To: "Richard Taylor" <n196x@mindspring.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Glacier Girl....
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 19:40:57 -0800
Richard,

Fantastic story...I know of one other ski equipped DC3...I bumped into one
at a small avaition museum near the airport in Calgary, Canada. A Northwest
Airlines model.

I'm looking forward to the History Channel show. My wife keeps asking me if
there is anything more I can possibly learn about WWII...she thinks I watch
the History Channel a little too much...but only when there's nothing good
on the Speed Channel  ;-)

They were restoring a very cool De Haviland Vampire at the museum as well...

Cheers,

Brad
62 TR4

<<brought her back to the U.S. in our
ski-equipped DC-3 (the only one in Georgia).>>