fot

Re: Glacier Girl....

To: n196x@mindspring.com, kaskas@earthlink.net, N197TR4@cs.com,
Subject: Re: Glacier Girl....
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:21:11 EST
In a message dated 10/29/2002 5:21:04 PM Central Standard Time,
n196x@mindspring.com writes:

Richard:

Great story!  I've shared it with several people, who are World War II buffs
in general, and airplane nuts in particular, here at my office.  They are all
aware of the tale, and can't get enough info.  They await March 3rd on pins
and needles.

> Keep tuned. It's a good story full of just about everything except the
> creation of wealth and naughty sex.

Ah yes!  'Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth....but only
after the strong are through with it".  Alas, Richard, the History Channel
will most likely do it justice, but when Hollywood does the story, both of
the above will be added.  Glacier Girl will become so much background.

Bill Dentinger