fot

Re: racing seat suggestions

To: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>, "FOT LIST" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: racing seat suggestions
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 19:25:08 -0600
I use a Kirkey also. Got it from KC Raceware, who also installed it for me.

My old plastic shell sat on a brace that elevated a bit from the floor. The
Kirkey sits right on the floor, so "low as possible"? Can't get much lower.
Plus it holds me in so securely I feel as if I did not need the harness to
stay in place.

--Rocky Entriken