fot

www site snafu

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: www site snafu
From: "Mordy Dunst/Gasket Works USA, LLC" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 08:33:10 -0800
Greetings --

Minor snafu with re-registration of fot-racing in the net.   I was inundated
with a few  dozen web registration services about two months ago.  I tried to
do the right thing and placed the registeration early -about 2 months ago.
The fot site expiration date was 10/31.   The "fly by night" company I
inadvertantly registered with  (domain registry company of America) really
screwed up.... and I let them know it today.

I re-registered with Network solutions this morning.  It will take roughly
24-48 hours for the site to fully come up.

"buyer beware"

M. Dunst
Gasket Works USA, LLC
626.358.1616 voice/page