fot

Re: www site snafu

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: www site snafu
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 17:31:05 -0600
> Explain to me again how computers will be a benefit to my life?
>
> mjb.

Because without them, we'd never have known Mark Bradakis and Mordy Dunst
and dozens of other neat people worldwide.

It's like "before" was just the void, and 'puters were the Big Bang that
created our current universe.

Besides which, it sounds like both Mark's and Mordy's re-registration snafus
were human problems, not 'puter errors. Computers have given us, among other
things, new tools and new ways to screw things up.

:-)

--Rocky