fot

Re: Cranks

To: rem@cbord.com, WEmery7451@aol.com, Malaboge@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cranks
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 14:31:10 EST
In a message dated 11/18/2002 12:40:21 PM Central Standard Time,
rem@cbord.com writes:

> Uhh Oh!!
> It's only a matter of minutes before Bill comes up with a line for this
> one!
> It has all the ingredients for him, a TR-3, Beaver and in the dark. Then of
> course there's the line about motors stopping.
> Bill Dentinger, your world awaits!

Russ:

Don't be silly.

Too easy.

Incidentally, the VSCDA Board of Directors was recently discussing matters in
general and VARAC members coming down and attending VSCDA events in general,
and it was pointed out that as the result of TERRORISM CONCERNS, crossing the
Canadian/USA boarder with a rig is becoming more and more of a hassle.  Every
vehicle is stopped and searched top to bottom.  George Bruggenthies, who is
both a VSCDA Director and the President and General Manager of ROAD AMERICA,
said the professional race teams (i.e., TOYOTA Series. etc.) have been
complaining to the point they 'don't want to go anymore'.  I bring this up
only for awareness and planning purposes, so we can keep an eye on it for the
MOSPORT event next year.

I also heard, albeit from another source, that while the MOSPORT June event
was to be a joint effort of SVRA & MOSPORT, now SVRA seems to be out of the
picture.

That's just a rumor.  I have no reliable information.

Bill Dentinger