fot

Cranks

To: fot@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Cranks
From: Malaboge@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:26:54 -0500
Scat And Crower althogh nice people didn't know what a Triumph was when asked
about crank availability....so, who has a phone number for Moldex? (can't find
it on the net).

And a 'nother thing...what is it with cats? I don't own one and the nearest one
lives at least a half mile away, but a cat comes to my house just to jump on my
cars. I left one with new paint and its first wax job outside last night and
the little bugger jumped on the trunk, realized it was way to slippery, dug in
its claws and slid off the side! You guessed it...on the trunk lid and down the
fender about 2"!!!!!

So whats a good way to deal with the felines...death comes to mind!
        Nick in Nor Cal