fot

Re: Cats and Cranks

To: Malaboge@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cats and Cranks
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 21:27:20 EST
In a message dated 11/21/02 6:06:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Malaboge@aol.com writes:

<< They offer 2 different sizes of rear crank seal (both rubber lip styles).
2.500" and 2.520" are the 2 choices. I have always run the scroll seal, so
have no experience with either of these seal types...so,...I have come to the
fountain of knowlege for a taste...who has feedback on these seals? Who knows
where the 2 different seals are sold? Who makes 'em? What are the seals from?
Which seal is easier to find? etc etc  >>

I will be waiting for the more knowledgable responses to this question.
Several years ago, Jack Wheeler sold me a seal holder that holds a big block
Chevy rear seal.  I have a holder and a seal, but never had the grooves
turned off of a crank to use this setup yet.