fot

Re: Blatant : FOT Updating the Competition Manuals

To: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Blatant : FOT Updating the Competition Manuals
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:27:31 -0600
I agree whole heartedly. As a matter of fact, to make it worth the effort,
it would be nice to see them all put into one book, and more financially
appealing to Kas since the complete series in one book would have to have a
higher price. It would be even nicer if some of the more talented FOT
individuals could add their 3 cents on selected topics. What would really be
great is a compilation book like those Brooklands  books they sell with old
Car and Driver and Road and Track articles on the different marques. There
are a few GRM series that come to mind, the David Vizard book, and others.
Bob