fot

RE: 2003 International Triumph Challenge press release

To: rem@cbord.com, wemery7451@aol.com, henry@henryfrye.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 2003 International Triumph Challenge press release
From: "spitfiresuz@141.com" <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 18:07:12 -0500
Or call John Berget and get some take-offs from him.  I have used him for
years and have never been disappointed by the quality of his tires yet.  He
carries all types and sizes -- the last ones I got from him were Yoko
A008's in 13" for Tristan the race Spit.  Very affordable and over 3/4
tread left on the tires -- usually about 7/8 or more.

His number is in the back of Sportscar or if someone happens to have it on
you would you please post it?  I don't have it here at work.  If you tell
him I sent you he may give you a break or he may not.

Keep Triumphing,
Susan    :)