fot

Re: 2003 International Triumph Challenge press release

To: lang@isis.mit.edu
Subject: Re: 2003 International Triumph Challenge press release
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 17:21:25 EST
In a message dated 12/2/02 2:08:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lang@isis.mit.edu writes:

<< For a couple of laps... then FORGET IT!

 I figure one blast down the Andretti Straight and your "rains" will be
 "toasts".

My recent experiences has been that my car is only good for a couple laps.
My old hard rain tires might work in my case, plus it might be raining.  I
appreciate the responses, and I will have to check and see what rims from the
past are stashed in the lawn shed.