fot

Fw: Hello Friends of Triumph

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Hello Friends of Triumph
From: "Mordy Dunst/Gasket Works USA, LLC" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 21:12:58 -0800
Friends:

Patrick has sent this letter of introduction to me.   Even though I don't know
the gentleman ...he seems to have the  enthusiasm and  dedication that could
potentially contribute to our fold.  I like that.

I would like to nominate him to join our ranks.
M. Dunst
Gasket Works USA, LLC
626.358.1616 voice/page
626.358.7971 fax