fot

Rear dif, hubs for TR6

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear dif, hubs for TR6
From: Allen Washatko <awashatko@tkwa.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 12:07:51 -0600
Good morning,

Tis the season for further car development so hence the following:

1. I would like to change the welded stock dif of my TR6 to a limited slip
set-up. Goodparts offers a kit which uses a Nissan dif. Does Quaff(sp?)
offer a set-up for TR's? If so, which is the recommended approach? Where
would I find a Quaff dif?

2. I would like to upgrade/strengthen the rear hubs on the TR6 so that I can
run stickier tires without breaking rear axles (I hate when that happens).
Does anyone make such a thing and if so, where can I find it?

As always, thanks for any help that may come my way. Hope all your projects
are easy and swift!

Allen